Innova Solutions is working with one of the Top Global Audio Visual Integrators who just released several positions in various locations across the country. If you are an Audio Visual Technician who is looking to work with one of the most established companies in the domain, let's connect!
Level II - hiring in Boston and Philadelphia
Level I & II - hiring in Nashville, Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham
All are 6 month contract-to-hire. On site.
For the Level one they are open to entry level professionals, for the Level two the hiring managers are seeking experience with Break/Fix troubleshooting and general AV install - pulling cable, installing connectors, mounting projects, etc.
Templated/generalized job description below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform installation tasks for audio visual projects
• Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints
• Use hand and power tools to solder and crimp connectors along with various other AV systems related tasks
• Assist with basic mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
• Projector and screen support structure installations
• Test point to point functionality of systems
• Field installation of control programs (AMX/Crestron) - upload and download capability
• Make minor programming changes under the direction of an engineer or programmer
• Provide site supervisor of install team with direction from the Project Manager
• Perform client training as needed
• Customer liaison in absence of Project Manager
• Responsible for job documentation as needed
• Demonstrate job site leadership
Skills and Abilities
• Effectively communicate with employees, customers and colleagues
• Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Basic computer knowledge
• Knowledge of basic signal flow for audio, video and control
• Ability to manage small to medium projects
• Minor programming capability (AMX/Creston) - changes and troubleshooting
Education and/or Experience
• Open to Entry level
• Minimum of 2-5 years of audiovisual installation experience preferred
• Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information and we will be back in touch with as soon as possible.
Compensation: Depending on level, location, and experience - $19-46/hr W2.
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
Benefits: Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS: Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.
• One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA - Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
• ClearlyRated® Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
• One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
• Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MS
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.