As a part of our Maintenance/Mechanic team, you will be responsible for providing general maintenance and basic repairs to the facility, electrical, machinery, conveyor, and power equipment across the division. You will directly work towards contributing to our culture of safety; creating an impact for environment of your fellow employees and the service we bring to community businesses.
Skills & Experiences:
- Maintaining and inspecting conveyors, facility, machinery and power equipment routinely.
- Ensuring all aspects of power equipment is functioning properly.
- Performing all maintenance and repairs within guidelines of processes and standards.
- Ensuring emergency lighting/exit signs are properly maintained, labeled and inspected.
- Repairing malfunctioned equipment, assigned items, and special projects.
- Coordinating outside vendor equipment repairs.
- Inspecting refrigeration systems to ensure acceptable code temperatures are kept.
- Recording materials/items received or distribute.
- Ensuring flammable/toxic liquids are properly stored and labeled.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) certificate; or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of maintenance and mechanic repair experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Knowledge of industrial trucks and conveyor maintenance and mechanics
- Ability to communicate information accurately and apply general math skills.
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand, sit, and walk frequently.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.