AIR CONDITIONED WAREHOUSE
$16.50 per hour
Shift 4 days/10 hours per day
Off TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY
Full benefits on DAY 31
Skills & Experience:
- Places plastic pallet(s) weighing a few pounds in preparation of stacking
- Lifts totes and boxes from conveyor to pallet A case of product or a totes could weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (sitting occurs on breaks and lunches only); surface is concrete with an anti-fatigue mat walking surface
- Pushes stacks of totes on the conveyor up to 100+ lbs. if line is backed up
- Stacking totes or boxes on pallet (5 - 7 tiers) requires frequent bending at waist and reaching above shoulders as tiers increase
- Repetitive use of hands when handling totes or boxes
- Frequent bending at waist when transferring totes and boxes from conveyor line
- Pushes totes to move them along the conveyor line
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policies and OSHA requirements
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.