This is for our direct client (brokerage) in Alpharetta Georgia 30005 for long term contract.
Cloud Network Engineer
- Act as a lead network engineer in cloud application migration process and develop target state and transition state design for cloud adoption and migration. Ensure full network availability and security during and after migration is completed.
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Powershell, AWS cloudformation or Azure Resource Manager template is desirable
- Deliver Network Design Document based on the requirements and best practices.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly skilled IT professionals and senior management.
- 5 + years of experience in Enterprise Networking
- 5 + years of experience on DC design
- 4 + years of experience with Cloud PaaS and/or IaaS (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of IaC: Ansible, Terraform, AWS Cloudformation, Azure RM template
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking (route/switch) and Internet technologies
- Knowledge of Networking technologies such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPBGP, VxLAN
- Knowledge of DMVPN, IPSEC and Encryption Standards, Network Security
- Knowledge of VoIP technologies (SIP/WebRTC)
- Knowledge on Cloud Networking and Security best practices: Public (AWS and Azure) and Private (Kubernetes) Cloud Technologies is desirable
- Knowledge of AWS and Azure architectural principles and key networking services such as
- AWS Global infrastructure, VPC, S3, EC2, Route 53, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect
- MS Azure VNet, VNet-Peering, Private Link, vWAN, Express Route, Firewall, Load Balancer
- Experience with Kubernetes/Openshift; Knowledge of Calico CNI is a plus
- Practitioner-level network automation skills using DevOps and CI/CD pipeline practices: Python or Shell Scripting, YAML etc.
- IP Routing Platforms: ISRG2, ASR1K, CSR1k, ASR 9k
- Switching Platforms - Arista 7K, Cisco Nexus 9000
- CCNP / CCIE certification required
- AWS Solution Architect
- Azure Solution Architect