Core-Mark International is hiring a Driver Check-In Lead for our Fort Worth, TX location!
- Immediate job offers!
- Pay: $22 an hour, full-time permanent position
- Shift: Sunday - Thursday from 5PM - 3AM
- Growth opportunities from within!
- Full benefits after 30 days of employment!
As the Driver Check-In Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the check-in and product returns process. You will ensure the process is done efficiently and effectively through working directly with drivers when it comes to documentation and recording returns. A successful candidate will have played a key role in adding to the quality of the process and the customer experience.
Skills & Experiences:
- Checking-in route drivers upon returning from deliveries.
- Assisting in the unloading of merchandise from vehicles.
- Ensuring the product returns process is followed accurately and efficiently.
- Examining customer returns with merchandising received.
- Recording returns and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Communicating with inventory personnel over quality related concerns.
- Separating, palletizing, locating, and preparing items for return to designated areas.
- Communicating with drivers, department managers, and others regarding delivery challenges.
- Assisting in the coordination of vehicle repairs and maintenance as required.
- Supporting other inventory control duties as required.
- Schedule 5pm - 3am
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- High School Degree or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate information accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all established procedures and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and intermediate general computer skills.
- Ability to apply general mathematics skills and concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- May require certification or ability to operate operation vehicles; such as pallet jack or forklift.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees