You can apply here or text CMjobs to 25000. Once you apply I will reach out to discuss this job opportunity further and to schedule your interview!
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
As a part of our Maintenance/Mechanic team, you will be responsible for providing general maintenance and basic repairs to the facility, electrical, machinery, conveyor, and power equipment across the division. You will directly work towards contributing to our culture of safety; creating an impact for the environment of your fellow employees and the service we bring to community businesses.
Skills & Experiences:
- Maintaining and inspecting conveyors, facility, machinery and power equipment routinely.
- Ensuring all aspects of power equipment is functioning properly.
- Performing all maintenance and repairs within guidelines of processes and standards.
- Ensuring emergency lighting/exit signs are properly maintained, labeled and inspected.
- Repairing malfunctioned equipment, assigned items, and special projects.
- Coordinating outside vendor equipment repairs.
- Inspecting refrigeration systems to ensure acceptable code temperatures are kept.
- Recording materials/items received or distribute.
- Ensuring flammable/toxic liquids are properly stored and labeled.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) certificate; or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of maintenance and mechanic repair experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Knowledge of industrial trucks and conveyor maintenance and mechanics
- Ability to communicate information accurately and apply general math skills.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
- The warehouse environment with have exposure to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.