|Job type||Full Time|
Registered Nurse responsibilities:
• Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patients, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
• Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
• Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
• Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed efficiently and accurately as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: