⭐️SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE⭐️
Who We Are:
Cartersville Comprehensive Treatment Center, located in Cartersville, GA,is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Employer paid clinical supervision for candidates seeking *Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor I and/or II
- Opportunityfor growth that is second to none in the industry
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Shift hours are early mornings, Monday - Friday from 4:45 AM - 1:15 PM, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Rotating Saturday shifts are included in this schedule from 6:00 AM - 9:30 AM, working a minimum of 1 Saturday per month,
Your Responsibilities as a Substance Abuse Counselor:
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Substance Abuse Counselor
- Conduct individual counseling sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
- Conduct group and/or family sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
- May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions;
- Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment, for patients;
- Prepare an individual treatment plans for each assigned patient;
- Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents is completed timely and in a clear, concise manner;
- May act as a liaison between referral sources and patients;
- Provide crisis intervention to patients, as needed;
- May plan for aftercare for assigned patients;
- May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested;
- May provide case management duties for patients, insuring individualized quality care;
- Evaluate patient' needs and determines if referrals to other programs or facilities are needed; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social or health services field, with 2+ years exp in counseling field; or bachelor's degree in other field with 4+ years in the counseling field
- Master's degree in social or health services field, with 1 year professional work exp; degree must be from an accredited college or university.
- Considering any of the following: CADC I, CADC II, CACI, CACII