The Corporate HR Business Partner will be responsible for partnering with designated Corporate Departments. This position provides HR counsel and support to leaders and employees while driving action to make a meaningful and positive impact to business performance. This role will lead enterprise-wide HR initiatives supporting Acadia's goal to be a Mission Driven Employer of Choice. The HR Business Partner will bring an expertise in HR data analytics, process improvement and knowledge of state and federal law.
Consults with Department leaders to co-create the design and planning of talent strategies and programs in support our mission.
Takes ownership and leverages data and insights to design and provide recommendations on organizational design, performance, talent development and other employee related matters. Will lead the execution of programs focused on engagement and high-performance culture.
Works collaboratively to develop and support various human resource plans and procedures.
Program ownership for enterprise-wide HR support services.
Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Leads confidential investigations regarding employee complaints, discipline issues and recommends and supports outcomes regarding employee relations.
Maintains general knowledge of applicable laws and regulations effecting HR functions by staying abreast of current HR principles, techniques, and practices.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry policies regarding confidentiality.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- A Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of progressive HR experience as a business partner; preferably supporting senior leadership.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources practices.
- HRIS systems experience; UltiPro preferable.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to HR inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) designation is an asset