- $12,000 Commitment Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Full Time Night Shift Position
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the unit and ensure staffing is adequate to provide care.
- Provide, delegate, coordinate and evaluate care of patient through the collaborative efforts of team members and in accordance with the nursing process and standards of care and practice. Provide general nursing care in a facility.
- Function as the lead nurse on assigned shift.
- Responsible for staff assignments and/or direction of duties, tasks or projects.
- Provide professional and administrative leadership to staff.
- Accountable for the oversight of staffing performance.
- Coordinate nursing, medical and/or behavioral health care activities with all staff to ensure smooth and complete coordination of efforts during shared shift.
- Supervisory responsibility for assigning staff according to education and ability.
- Provide mentoring and training as needed.
- Coordinate all care rendered to patients, including physician orders and diagnostic information, and ensure consultations are ordered.
- Document medical, behavioral health information and nursing care.
- Administer medications and maintain records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives and interventions defining actions unique to each patient's needs. Assist in updating and revising the plan of care as goals/objectives are met or when the patient's condition changes.
- Provide structure and maintain a therapeutic environment in collaboration with the patients and other care providers.
- Consistently utilize universal precautions, environmental safety guidelines and applicable level system as applicable.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Three or more years' experience in nursing practice required.
- Two or more years' experience in behavioral health preferred.
- One or more years' experience in a supervisory or charge position preferred.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Current RN license as required by state.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
- Valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Under the supervision of the CNO, the RN House Supervisor provides age specific patient assessment, planning, evaluation, and implementation of patient care. Assists patients to meet basic needs independently, while supporting and documenting biopsychosocial limitations in the broadest sense. Also responsible for psychiatric nursing management and co-facilitating patient groups and activities. Accountable for quality of care during work shifts. Provides supervision and evaluation of nursing staff.