Responsible for all phases of human resources within a facility to include recruiting, orientation, employee relations, training, employee data maintenance, benefits and termination procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to facility management and employees with a focus on consistent employment practices.
- Develop, manage and administer various human resource plans and procedures for all facility personnel.
- Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing, extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork. Develop and maintain tracking system for open positions.
- Maintain personnel files, including training records and all necessary new hire paperwork.
- Responsible for leading, motivating and assessing diverse teams, including experienced and junior professionals.
- Provide guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures while serving as known expert in subject matter with a broad knowledge and understanding of HR functional areas.
- Work with managers to resolve and prevent employee relations issues by coaching and training.
- Ensure complete and consistent Human Resources documentation, including but not limited to documentation of disciplinary actions and training compliance.
- Timely initial and on-going verification of licenses including background, driving record, professional and other checks as designated by state regulations. Assure necessary action taken expeditiously if policy standards are not met.
- May include managing and directing subordinate staff to identify goals and objectives.
- Handle complex and sensitive employee relations and human resources issues that have organizational impact or legal ramifications.
- Advise managers on performance management, workforce planning and compensation.
- Enter and maintain all employee information in UltiPro (HRIS).
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operations.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field required.
- Three to five years' previous experience in a Human Resourcesrelated role withdemonstrable knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, labor relations and negotiation and human resources information systems required.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
- Professional certification in Human Resources preferred.
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.