Our Promise to you is... OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we'll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future!
Yard "Goat" Driver
will spot trailers from various yards to the docks in a timely and safe manner based on business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Moving trailers to and from the yards and moving them in and out of the docks. Spotting trailers to and from the docks and yards.
- Checking for trailer damage and broken tandems and reporting to Management
- Checking for tractor damage and or malfunctions and reporting it to Management using a DVIR
- Keeping the yards in order
- Take direction from DC Management on what trailer movements need to be completed based on priority
- Fast paced environment
- Drivers are expected to climb in and out of the trucks many times per day. There is a lot of walking, climbing, (into and out of equipment), manual hooking and unhooking equipment, raising and lowering landing gear, and opening and closing of trailer/container doors.
- Shift Availability
- Available to work 50+ hours
- Submit written data as necessary
- Practice safe driving
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Current DMV printout H6
- Green Medical Card