This IT Supply Chain Business Solutions Manager will focus on managing and delivering technology needs of the Supply Chain department at 99 Cents Only Stores.
The role will manage intake/requirements, systems analysis, configuration and support of new and existing Supply Chain solutions across areas of Supplier On-boarding and Integration, In-bound receiving, Yard Management, Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.
This position will work closely with Supply Chain leadership and IT teams to develop technology roadmap for the Stores. He/she will act as a primary point of contact for Warehouse and Transportation leadership and will partner for technology intake, work prioritization, execution of project deliverables, and operation support services.
- Develop and maintain the multiyear Supply Chain Technology roadmap
- Responsible for project managing the Supply Chain IT Portfolio: schedule, issues/risks, spend management & reporting
- Participate in developing cost benefits analysis and annual portfolio planning
- Lead all aspects of the day-to-day support and maintenance of Supply Chain applications, including quarterly release management process, operations support, and reporting & analytics.
- Champions continuous process improvement in partnership with Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Ensure all Supply Chain related systems are compliant with local and national data protection laws
- Partner with Supply Chain, IT and Training teams to design user friendly processes, trainings, & documentation
- Communicates system and process changes to Supply Chain external and internal partners
- Program Manage system deployments and process reengineering projects
- People Management - Manage the Supply Chain Technology team including Managers and Analysts.
- Lead annual goal setting process, ongoing review, and progress of team members' goals, providing continuous coaching and mentoring, and supporting the team members' professional development
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years management and leadership experience overseeing Supply Chain Technology solutions
- 5+ years relevant and demonstrated program and project management experience
- Experience with Supply Chain technologies such as SAP, HighJump WMS, JDA, Manhattan, SPS Commerce EDI Solution, Handheld solutions, Transportation & Yard Management Systems, and Appointment Scheduling
- Exposure to Core Supply Chain processes - PO transfer, EDI Transactions, Inventory Management, Scrap & Shrink Management, DC Inbound and logistics, Pick, Pack & Ship processes, Routing solutions, Reporting and Dashboarding using Power BI
- Retail experience along with working with 3PL partners is highly desirable
- Proficiency in understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems and/or to advance business initiatives and goals
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Strong business acumen with analytical and strategic thinking
- Prior experience leading company-wide IT solutions and process re-engineering implementations
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities, ability to research and analyze data, and presenting solutions
- Initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction & supervision.