** Eligible for a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus **
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We areprepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Fashion Valley CTC, located in San Diego, CA, is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our operation team provides daily oversight and management of an outpatient facility for patients seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Your Job as a Clinic Director:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Eligible for 2022 Clinic Director Bonus Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Eligible for a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Opportunityfor growth that is second to none in the industry
TheClinic Director has day-to-day responsibility for the management and operation of their clinic.They develop, implement and achieve the clinic's strategic business plan in conjunction with routine operations. The clinic director is responsible for maintaining the quality of services our patients need to successfully treat their opioid use disorder. The clinic director is responsible for staff development, maintenance of licensure and accreditation, financial performance, profit and loss management, forecasting, business development and continuous performance improvement.
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Shift hours are early mornings on Monday - Friday from 5:30 to 2:15 pm, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Your Responsibilities as a Clinic Director:
- In conjunction with regional leadership, develops an annual operating budget and strategic business plan for the clinic. Manages clinic services and resources to meet operational and financial objectives.
- Exercises final authority over clinic daily operations and will work with the Medical Director on clinical/medical related issues;
- Serves as community outreach liaison attending community events to educate and establish contacts within the community to become a needed resource;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all clinic policies and procedures including public affairs and community relations.
- Responsible for the delivery of treatment services and submitting protocols, protocol amendments, and reports to the State and or Federal Departments as required and in full agreement with corporate and regional leadership;
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources; typically is responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews and hire/fire decisions;
- Responsible for providing training and development opportunities for clinic staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, including the submission of corrective action plans to said agencies i.e. FDA, DEA and State ADP;
- Responsible for the security of medications, medical records, employee records and any other documentation deemed necessary by corporate leadership, the FDA, DEA and /or State ADP;
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinic protects the rights and confidentiality of all patients and to provide each with the required medical and clinical care;
- Responsible for the notification to all persons receiving services of their obligations to safeguard take-home medications; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills And Qualifications As A Clinic Director
- Bachelor's degree in social, behavioral, or mental health services field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with overseeing services in an outpatient environment; preferably in medication-assisted treatment, mental health or addiction
- Profit and Loss (P&L) management experience preferred, including oversight, management, and maintenance of the facility budget.
- Business Development experience highly preferred
- Experience working with multiple payer sources, including Medicare and Medicaid contracts
- Previous management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in their role with the ability to be coached and solve problems in a dynamic business environment