We are hiring for a strategic, inspirational, and driven Operations Manager. In partnering with the store's Management Team, you will be instrumental in the overall operational success by managing CSRs, merchandising, inventory and safety measures.
- Recruit, interview, select, manage and train a team of customer service representatives and porters.
- Ensure company established customer service standards are achieved.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Responsible for maintaining strict cash control procedures.
- Full oversight of warehouse, inventory control, cycle counts, product merchandising and pricing standards.
- Work closely with store's management team to set and/or implement and enforce policies and procedures.
- Create store staffing schedules.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of product shipments.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years previous retail experience preferred.
- Previous management or warehouse experience preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills.
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel).
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
to be an equal opportunity employer. #LI-ER1