Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Full-time shifts run:
Sunday to Thursday, 8AM to 4:30PM)
Full Benefit Package after 45 days
Room for advancement
It all flows through you. As a member of our warehouse team, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you'll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; offloading, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
Skills & Experiences:
- Receiving all inbound merchandise and locating proper pick location.
- Restocking order pick and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensuring placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine or special demands.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas including, but not limited to; balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
- Transferring merchandise from the receiving area to their stock location.
- Consolidating merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Packing products securely in cartons and totes.
- Insuring application of shipping ID and marking cartons/totes with truck run and stop number.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
- Maintaining inventory integrity by adhering to system processes at all times.
- Pulling orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Performing end of shift tasks such as; charging power equipment and verifying completed work.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returning supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Committing to safe work practices in adherence with Core-Mark's safety policies and requirements.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees