Core-Mark International is looking for a Warehouse Associate - Freezer / Cooler Stocker in Fort Worth, TX! This position is usually 4 days a week / 10 hour shifts and starts at around 5:00 am but we have other positions available as well in case you would rather work another position instead (you can view our other job opportunities by texting CMjobs to 25000). This position will be in a cold environment and we are looking for candidates with Stand Up Forklift experience but again, we have other positions available as well. Please apply now and I will reach out to discuss this job further and to schedule your interview!
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
It all flows through you. As a member of our warehouse team, you will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where you'll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse. This includes performing a variety of tasks such as; offloading, stocking, selecting, and replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
Skills & Experiences:
- Receiving all inbound merchandise and locating proper pick location.
- Restocking order pick and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensuring placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine or special demands.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas including, but not limited to; balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
- Transferring merchandise from the receiving area to their stock location.
- Consolidating merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Packing products securely in cartons and totes.
- Insuring application of shipping ID and marking cartons/totes with truck run and stop number.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
- Maintaining inventory integrity by adhering to system processes at all times.
- Pulling orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Performing end of shift tasks such as; charging power equipment and verifying completed work.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returning supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Committing to safe work practices in adherence with Core-Mark's safety policies and requirements.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees