We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of speciality behavioral health and addiction disorders.Acadia Healthcare is headquartered in Franklin, TN and is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services in the nation. Our organization values input from employees and fosters collaboration to create a team oriented service delivery system. This role is onsite at our corporate office in Franklin, TN.
Your Job as a Network Engineer II:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunityfor growth that is second to none in the industry
Under general direction, the Network Engineer II manages the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems. Responsible for evaluating current systems. Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Plans large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Provides work leadership and training to lower level network engineers. Requires expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications. Provides direction, information and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations. This role has the flexibility to work remote, however will require you to be in the office 90% of the time.
Your Responsibilities as a Network Engineer II:
Your Skills and
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; proactively addressing network optimization needs.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Administration of systems and servers related to the network infrastructure to ensure availability of services.
- Maintain and support Acadia Healthcare's multi-site network operations.
- Coordinate repairs and technical support for network services and systems.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information.
- Serve as a mentor to Field Support and Core Infrastructure staff.
- Maintain current documentation of Acadia Healthcare's network architecture and systems.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of networking and security technology platforms. (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPM, Wireless, Email Routing, etc.)
- Research and oversee implementation of new technologies.
- Support 24X7 operations as needed for network infrastructure after hours & weekend.
- Respond to tickets in a timely manner to ensure that IT meets its Response and Closure SLAs.
- Execute Acadia Healthcare IT's incident management processes to properly triage, resolve and/or route issues to the appropriate IT resource for support or escalation.
- Collaborate with all team members, across IT towers and third parties to ensure expedient problem resolution, deliver to project objectives, attend meetings as required, and perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
as a Network Engineer II:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of: Viptela, Velocloud, paloalto firewall, and zscaler, a plus
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated experience in an independent role supporting LAN/WAN environments and systems or 2+ years of Mid-level experience in one area of networking.
- Mid-level knowledge of voice and data communications.
- Mid-level knowledge of TCP/IP, switching and routing.
- Mid-level knowledge of infrastructure components such as switches, routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Ability to escalate and involve other resources as required to provide support per Acadia Healthcare IT Service Level Agreements.
- Ability to think quickly and respond effectively to high-visibility situations.
- Ability to train, explain and impart knowledge to others.