Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
For the Engineering Manager out of our Newark, NJ Brewery we are looking for a high energy candidate, who can work autonomously to drive the success of full life-cycle of capital projects. Additionally the candidate will be:
- Supporting the capital project execution group through cost estimating and scheduling
- Supporting the capital project execution in regards to electrical design, programming, installation, check out and start up
- Generating cost estimates in WinEst and project schedules in Microsoft Project
- Develop equipment and construction budgets for capital projects
- Understand and execute the level of estimating and scheduling required for the type of project and its valuation
- Lead risk assessment analysis meetings for capital project execution and document results
- Facilitate improvement and streamlining of project front end planning tools
- Hiring and Managing engineering firms for project design
- Hiring and Managing programming resources
- Project planning, executing, installation, and start up through project completion
- Interaction with construction craft during project
- Contribute to the creation of the future capital plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related engineering field
- 3 - 5 years project engineering experience
- Skills in electrical and instrumentation hardware and software
- General knowledge of brewing, packaging and vertical operations processes is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative approach
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong customer focus
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing and are effective on day 1. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution of up to 8.5%
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!