As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and training associates.
- Successfully manages all aspects of the assigned retail store's operations.
- Achieves financial objectives.
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided.
- Maintains inventory control, making certain that the store's merchandise is properly displayed and tagged.
- Manage and train sales personnel.
- Ensuring the assigned retail store is clean and attractive, meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Makes certain that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- 3-5 years of previous retail experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience required.
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel).
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed.