ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Some College Coursework Completed
Job Type/ FLSA Status
ABM | Aviation Operations Manager is responsible for Aviation client facilities and personnel under supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
• Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
• Control cost to ensure profitability of area of responsibility
• Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
• Ensure that supervisors and leads are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
• Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in area of responsibility
• Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc. are documented, reported, and processed appropriately.
• Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Supervisors, Leads and Front-Line Employees.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Skills / Experience:
Atlanta, GA 30320 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy