- Full-time shifts run Monday - Friday. Start time of 5am or 7am. Shift runs until work is complete.
- Pay ranges from $16.00/hr. to $18.00/hr.
- Full Benefit Package after 45 days.
- Room for advancement.
Under General Supervision of the Day Warehouse Supervisor, responsible for the timely and efficient stocking/receiving of products in assigned areas.
Skills & Experiences:
- Operates order picker and walkie rider to move and reposition stock and to maintain adequate quantities of product to fill all customer orders when needed.
- Cuts cases and places in proper locations using a forecast replenishment report
- Responsible for accurately adjusting product locations and reporting to supervisor
- Removes all damaged and dated product from pick lines and prepares required records
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner; removes boxes, cleans trash and breakage for the day shift personnel
- Inspects conditions of pallets and separates according to condition
- Rotates stock items following established procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees