ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
The District Manager for parking will manage the work within the appropriate budget requirements and work closely with the customer or building management company. Work with any customer issues as well as employee relations issues.
- Ensure company standards are met in compliance with the operations and servicing contractual obligations to customers within specified budget of labor and expense.
- Assists in preparation of billing amount and invoice backup requirements according to Sarbanes-Oxley Accounting specifications.
- Ensure subordinates provide proper supply levels to all accounts within supply expense budget given. No discretionary spending without PRIOR approval of branch management.
- Reviews daily labor for assigned District. Assumes responsibility for properly educating supervisors on payroll procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to and enforcing established company policy and making sure assigned subordinates do likewise.
- Contact (when necessary) customers to ensure services meet service contract requirements and ensure customer retention.
- Work consistently toward securing sales.
- Understand and use proper personnel management skills to resolve problems with employee and supervisory personnel.
- Carry out both positive recognition and disciplinary action as needed. Train subordinates as needed.
- Maintain business in line with branch financial goals by managing job budgets and costs associated to area of direct responsibility. Assumes responsibility for supervisor vacation and holiday replacement coverage.
- Assists in Safety programs follow-through by Branch Safety Coordinators to ensure compliance with all safety policies. Ensure that company policy and all safety requirements are administered properly. Ensure both you and your Supervisors investigate immediately (24 hours) and thoroughly all work-related accidents.
- Responsible for reporting of accidents involving personnel, vehicles, public liability, property damage and fidelity claims. Assists in reviewing workers compensation claims relevant to area of responsibility to ensure proper handling.
- Must know the city, state and federal laws and regulations that affect company business and know what licenses are required to operate the business.
- Assists in branch supply systems /order supplies.
- Assists Branch Manager in equipment audits and purchasing.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be able to prepare advanced documents using Microsoft Office Suite including word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of parking operations is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate with front-line employees as well as upper-level management team.
Memphis, TN 38134 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy