- Work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment with cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair high speed manufacturing equipment with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Perform quality, maintenance, and housekeeping checks and record in automated computer system programs.
- Analyze knowledge & process data to make decisions on equipment maintenance and process improvement activities.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work safely and efficiently per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using computer reporting systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years hands-on mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance experience; preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging facility.
- Proficient knowledge with conveyors, precision measurements, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out/tag out, confined space entry, etc.).
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule including day and night shift rotations, weekends, and holidays.
- Able and willing to work overtime as required.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?