The Energy Program Manager will be responsible for generating new energy initiatives and sustaining existing energy initiatives. These programs include reducing consumption, participation in renewable energy ingenuities, and efforts to support Alimentation Couche-Tard's sustainability initiatives with a focus on cost reduction and return on investment for both North American and Global Business Units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide ideas and solutions around continuous improvement to our ongoing energy and water initiatives
- Attend industry events and symposiums to maintain high degree of insight into cutting edge energy trends
- Develop new tools and resources, utilizing our strategic partnerships and internal resources, to allow the company to make informed decisions around how we use energy and to drive down costs
- Provide support for deployment of the electric vehicle charging initiatives
- Support the monthly Resource Management Energy & Sustainability newsletter
- Implement new and pilot solutions, setting roll out plans with cross functional partners
- Monitor and support energy rebate management and reporting
- Participate in and provide leadership on cost comparison exercises, evaluation of alternate resources, and ad hoc market specific cost benchmarking
- Manage third party consultants in North America and globally to provide new design and cost benchmark information
- Partner with Cost Optimization team members to ensure that data is accurate and that yearly comparisons are appropriately leveled to ensure accuracy
- Support communications team providing information for yearly sustainability report
- Act as subject matter expert alongside construction team to ensure that the correct solutions are being implemented into new site development and remodels so that the company is driving toward the most energy efficient options
Job duties may change with or without notice
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BS degree in Engineering, Architecture, Energy Management, or related equivalent
- Min 5 years' experience in leading design or construction projects with a focus on energy initiatives
- Must be a critical thinker with strong analytical skills with proven track record of solving complex issues
- AutoCAD, MS office, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organization skills
- Ability to present materials and sell in ideas to all levels of leadership
- Convenience store industry experience a plus
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: