The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We're looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment and a "can-do" attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Added Benefits for choosing The Fresh Market Team:
- Team Member discount up to 40%
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance available for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- 401K contribution and match for part-time and full-time team members
About the Position:
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans available
- AND much more!
The IT Systems Administrator III is responsible for the effective and efficient design and engineering of IT infrastructure used to support all business processes across the enterprise. This position manages Windows-based infrastructure including VDI, and virtualized server infrastructure. The position is responsible for providing service-based solutions for enterprise infrastructure needs. The role reports directly to the Manager of Infrastructure.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders on policy and strategy of short-term results, usually less than 1 year
- Is compliant with all TFM policies, practices, and procedures
- Coach and grow internal technical staff
- Manage cross-functional team projects in areas of expertise
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting on operational SLA's
- Fosters a service-oriented culture driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Contribute to the development of IT strategy and roadmap and ensures its integration with the broader IT and enterprise strategic objectives
- Design and deliver secure solutions that meet the "Always On" architectural standards
- Manage the full lifecycle of assets and services under area of responsibility
- Supports the I&O sourcing strategy and leverages the standard procurement methodology.
- Lead and or participate in incident response & deployment activities
- Support and implement company defined security best practices
- Foster and support the continued adoption of agile project management methodology
- Collaborate with other technical teams to assist in achievement of department goals
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years equivalent work experience or combination of education and work experience.
- Mastery level skills with the following technologies:
- Enterprise Windows Server Management
- Citrix technology stack
- DNS & DHCP management
- AD, ADFS, and SSO technologies
- Application monitoring and reporting tools
- PowerShell and other automation technologies
- AWS and Azure cloud services
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, problem solving, planning, and execution skills
- Ability to identify and evaluate new Infrastructure technologies and the business benefits
- Demonstrated ability to use agile methodology to estimate and plan project outcomes
- Strong vendor management and partner relations skills to identify and leverage resources internal and external to achieve project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to senior leaders, and business concepts to the I&O workforce
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team-oriented, collaborative Agile SCRUM environment
- Strong customer-service orientation and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Windows Server or Citrix certifications
- Previous grocery or other retail experience
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.