ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Project Manager is responsible for day to day operations and administrative tasks. Delivers exceptional services to client requests and maximizes sound judgment to problem solve operational challenges. Develops, implements, and ensures service standards to guarantee compliance with customer specifications and contract requirements. Leads and manages staff, inspections, quality control measures, and the inventory control of equipment and supplies.
- Interacts daily with customers, employees and main points of contact.
- Manage operational strategy and provide direction to the team and supervisors.
- Plan, implement, delegate, and supervise operational plans and projects.
- Ensure the quality of site cleaning strategy, employee schedules and shifts.
- Control costs, supply orders, equipment, and overall site inventory.
- Manage payroll, making sure time is accurate and submitted to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner and, when applicable, correct any payroll discrepancies.
- Work and coordinate with the District Manager to increase new areas of opportunity.
- Responsibilities include directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
- Conducts routine inspections, making appropriate observations and provides feedback to clients, supervisors, and associates.
- Identifies areas and methods of process improvement
- Flexibility in schedule for occasional off hours
- Management experience
- Ability to multitask
- Basic Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Can do attitude
Atlanta, GA 30308 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy