Incumbent will be responsible for understanding Conn's merchandising and sales strategies to support and drive eCommerce sales. The eCommerce Customer Support Manager is responsible for supporting and directly supervising the eCommerce Sales team. This position is also responsible for identifying and improving eCommerce processes and utilizing customer feedback to enhance the overall customer experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The eCommerce Customer Support Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with managing the eCommerce sales team to ensure that all eCommerce customer service issues are resolved quickly and accurately with a primary focus on phones, phone support and chat
- Manage all incoming customer calls, phone support, and chat
- Provide feedback to the team with suggestions to improve the customer experience
- Document and maintain customer processes and flows from Magento through AS400
- Build customer relationships, and take advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate
- Identify trends and patterns through tracking and analyzing recurring customer issues
- Monitor & co-manage chargebacks (in partnership with accounting/treasury/finance)
- Monitor reviews, CSAT & NPS to identify quality issues
- Assist with order processing, credit application, and order completion
- Respond to all questions related to website order fulfillment and inquiries
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding purchases to ensure customer satisfaction; respond appropriately and guide the complaint through established channels
- Interface and collaborate with other departments to resolve customer inquiries and achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide ongoing and prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to all online customers
- Resolve customer service issues and inquiries via phone and phone support
- Maintain an accurate log of all customer inquiries received via phone, email, forms, or chat.
- Participate in special projects as a subject matter expert
- Collaborate with leadership to help build and structure the team and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of related experience in a sales or contact center environment
- 2+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 2+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce or sales environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoin t
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with eCommerce site management tools preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take iniative to take on projects and assignments in support of the Company's eCommerce strategy
- Assertive, adaptable, and excels in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Intense customer experience orientation focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Strategic mindset with the ability to tackle complex and ambiguous problems
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task and shift priorities, as required
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and has a thirst for continuous improvement
- Work is performed in an office environment
- May require prolonged periods of sitting/standing
to be an equal opportunity employer.
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.