|Category||Accounting & Finance, Administration|
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Administrative Assistant - Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
High School or GED
Accounting & Finance, Administration
Job Type/ FLSA Status
Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
3201 Freedom Drive
Charlotte NC 28208
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all office administrative tasks including, but not limited to, corresponding directly with clients, ABM staff, new hire onboarding, answering phones, filing, data entry, ordering supplies, payroll assistance and will perform any additional duties as directed by Management. This position reports directly to the General/Operations Manager and provides additional support to the Project Managers as needed.
Essential Duties -Administrative Functions
• Assist the General/Operations Managers and Project Managers with any admin duties.
• Conduct and answer phone calls/emails & door access system.
• Create and maintain weekly spreadsheets for processing, staffing roster, PTO accruals and trackers, seniority lists, etc.
• Verify and create schedules and hourly reports for staff in EPAY.
• Track daily missed punches and communicate with staff members to get them corrected.
• Maintain files and documents organized for easy management access.
• Mail checks for hourly employees.
• Complete and send off Employee change forms.
• Schedule and assist in training/orientations for new employees as needed.
• Create new employee personnel folders and maintain all employee files.
• Disposition applicants as needed.
• Complete employment verification requests.
• Assist hourly employees with any questions or concerns.
• Proven admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Charlotte, NC 28208 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy