Incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to the corporate office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Receptionist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Ensures phones are answered promptly, and messages are taken and relayed accurately.
- Prepares outgoing mail and distributes incoming mail to appropriate department/person on a daily basis.
- Maintains the schedule and reservations for conference and meeting rooms.
- Orders office supplies and ensures appropriate supplies are in-stock.
- Maintains appearance of reception area, meeting rooms and other communal spaces within the corporate office.
- Supports executive assistants with administrative tasks and meeting preparation as needed.
- Completes general clerical tasks, including but not limited to photocopying and faxing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year clerical/customer service experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience operating standard office equipment including fax/copy machine, computer, and multi-line phone system.
Skills & Abilities:
- Associate's degree or completion of college courses preferred.
- Demonstrated work ethic, reliability and punctuality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and remain positive when deescalating customer situations.
- Ability to use discretion in sharing information and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated initiative; with an understanding of how to effectively seek out and research information to complete work.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- May require prolonged periods of sitting/standing
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.