8:00am and 8:30am - and ending at 4:30pm or 5:00 pm
- Accomplishes assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation the nursing care and supervises the work of the LPN.
- Performs as a bedside/triage nurse, teacher, medication nurse and care coordinator.
- Works very closely with the providers to manage care of the patient as well.
- RN with NYS license/registration required. Experience working in an AMBULATORY setting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment and CPR Certification required.
- Experience with an EPIC electronic medical record preferred.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must successfully pass pre-employment health clearance.