- Provides professional nursing care to ENT patients in a outpatient clinic.
- Accomplishes this by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care.
- Assists providers with minor procedures including excisions and nasopharyngeal scopes.
- Will answer and manage triage calls and collaborate with care team members for optimal patient outcomes.
- Able to perform majority of patient care skills, good nursing assessment in the level of acute care setting in the specialty with minimal orientation and supervision.
- Telemetry experience, Triage experience, Ambulatory/Primary Care experience and Medical Coding/insurance review.
- ENT Experience Preferred
- Certification/experience required where applicable depending on the specialty includes but may not be limited to ACLS, NNLS and EFM, PALS, TNCC, ENPC
- Current New York State Registration. Certified in BLS and able to be recertified.
- Minimum of 1.5 years recent experience (within past 2 years) in an acute care facility of similar size and level as Hospital.
- Experience with an EPIC Electronic Medical Records preferred. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must not have had professional license or certification suspended or investigated. Must not have been named as a defendant in a professional liability claim.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment health clearance. All candidates are subject to drug screening and criminal background check as described in this Agreement.