Our Promise to you is... OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we'll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future
Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits
The Mail Clerk to handle, sort and distribute envelopes and packages. In this role, you should be diligent and reliable. You should have attention to detail, good literacy skills and the ability to remain calm and productive when handling urgent mail or postage mistakes. This position will also help facilities with set up and take down for events within the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed, which may be up to 55lbs.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material (i.e. confidential, urgent packages)
- Provide backfill when needed
- Set up and put away furniture for requested events
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required: (Please List)
- 6 months of experience working in an office environment.
- Some experience in filing and general office and good work history.
- Knowledge of alpha filing, basic computer skills and file maintenance.