- Will perform phlebotomy on adult and pediatric patients;
- collect other specimens as necessary, instruct patients on proper specimen collection;
- Accurately and completely label patient specimens; ensure accurate and complete preparation of test requisitions;
- Maintain adequate inventories of required supplies for phlebotomy areas; deliver specimens to the laboratory;
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of blood collection area; maintain appropriate personal appearance.
- Hours: Normal shifts between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, possible rotation on the 8:00 am - 5:00 pm shifts.
- High school diploma or certificate;
- 6-12 months phlebotomy preferred;
- Read, write and speak English fluently;
- Possess strong customer service skills.