Our Promise to you is... OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we'll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future
Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits
C Level Executive Assistant
will be responsible for the coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive office. Handles highly confidential and critical nature information and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
The Executive Assistant will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources and organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position. In addition, they will be responsible for coordinating and preparing BOD presentations and packets.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment and possess excellent judgment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage executive external contacts, proactively understanding who they are, which priority contacts are and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
- Ability to anticipate executive needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
- Prepare agenda in advance; assist with and provide research/background information, content development, and creation of presentations and coordinate meetings.
- Manage the executives daily schedule, keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Manage executive travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal functions, including arranging appropriate travel, agendas and necessary contacts, information, materials, and other necessary preparations.
- Act as the lead in preparation for Board Meetings, including tracking, monitoring and following the progress of open action items, drafting the agenda, setting the timetable and owners for board material preparation, and producing accurate Board minutes at each meeting.
- Manage effective contacts and relationships with Board Members, including arranging board member travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, and board meeting logistics, and acting as a first point of contact for Board Member queries.
- Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed.
- Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
- Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requested, and maintaining executive files as needed.
- Process and maintain expenses for executive.
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
- 5-10 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting C-level Executives and experience working with Boards of Directors.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Highly proficient in the following software programs: (Word, /Excel/PowerPoint, databases).
- Extensive experience in administrative preparation of board presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Mature, energetic with a 'let's roll up our sleeves' attitude which is especially important in a small but growing organization.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal team, cross-functional team, and external parties in a rapidly growing environment
- Experience working in a retail environment a plus.
- Ability to provide after hour and flexible support as needed.
- Ability to travel 5%.