Our Promise to you is... OPPORTUNITY
Join Us at the 99 and together we'll grow your skills, develop your career and build your best future
Now Hiring, Weekly Pay, Full Benefits
The Construction Coordinator will be responsible for carrying out administrative duties during the pre-construction, construction, and post construction phases of new store construction projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in project closeout process
- Ensure appropriate filing of all project related paperwork
- Coordinate with material and service providers to obtain all necessary proposals, prepare purchase orders, and ensure timely and accurate receipt of materials and services
- Process all construction and real estate (all dept invoices?) related invoices, maintaining records of all project costs
- Establish accounts and coordinate utility billing and activation for new store construction projects
- Obtain original business license prior to project turnover
- Assist in the scheduling of services and in the delivery of materials for new store projects
- Arrange travel as necessary
- Respond to calls and emails and other construction related communications;
- Set up project files
- Request insurance certificates as necessary; (Maintain all required insurance certificates from vendors for all construction projects)
- Prepare project contact and information sheets and prepare purchase orders
- Set up AP accounts as necessary
- Process check requests as necessary
- Prepare closeout documents and checklists
- Prepare and maintain logs of various activities
- TRAVEL: Very little, if any, travel is required for this position.
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required: (Please List)
- Possess a thorough knowledge of construction terminology and process; and expected to initiate and perform standard tasks with little or no supervision;
- Minimum two years of experience in a construction office environment; (Does this work for who we have in mind? If not, revise)
- Must be able to work effectively within tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and aptitude to function in cloud based environments such as Box and Smartsheet;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Frequent contact with suppliers, service providers, consultants, and contractors;
- Excellent attention to detail and concentration are necessary in order to accurately perform tasks and handle constant interruptions.
- Determine priority of administrative duties
- Ability to adapt to changes in assigned work priorities and follow up to ensure all tasks are completed.