The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to key members of a management team. The strictest confidentiality is maintained in all areas, discussing any issue only with the appropriate individual with prior approval. The ideal candidate for this position should have prior experience providing administrative support at the executive-level.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain schedule/calendar and email for an Executive team member.
- Prepare a variety of analytical reports and dashboards for the team and support agencies.
- Compose and distribute letters, memoranda, and other correspondences.
- Provide customer service, both in-person and by telephone; screen and direct telephone calls; take and relay messages.
- Manage all invoices and month-end budgeting process.
- Process expense reports for the entire team through online portal.
- Assist with miscellaneous departmental processes and projects.
- Secure appropriate approvals for a variety of documents and ensure timely processing of documents.
- Arrange travel for any executive team member and department.
- Order supplies for the department.
- Provide support to the reception desk (to include greeting guests, distributing mail, arranging company travel, and other duties as needed).
- Other assignments, as dictated by business needs.
- 3+ years' experience in an administrative capacity, preferably supporting executive level management.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be customer-service oriented.
- Exhibit strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office products with a focus in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality