To apply for this opportunity text
, email your resume directly to email@example.com or click Apply Now via this posting.
Looking for a company with a
welcoming fun culture, great benefits and competitive pay
? If so Core-Mark Wilkes-Barre wants you to
join our team as a Driver Check-In Associate and
help us unleash our potential.
- Full-Time shifts running Mon - Fri. 12:30pm to 9:00pm (end time may vary to meet business needs)
- Starting pay - $13.00/hr
- Full Benefits Package after 45 days
As the Driver Check-In, you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the check-in and product returns process. You will ensure the process is done efficiently and effectively through working directly with drivers when it comes to documentation and recording returns. A successful candidate will have played a key role in adding to the quality of the process and the customer experience.
Skills & Experiences:
- Checking-in route drivers upon returning from deliveries.
- Accurately record all drivers' empty crates and return tote counts upon return to the warehouse.
- Ensure all refrigerated/frozen product returned is handled and stored properly.
- Ensuring the product returns process is followed accurately and efficiently.
- Recording returns and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Separating, palletizing, locating, and preparing items for return to designated areas.
- Sort and palletize empty totes and crates for warehouse to distribute throughout the warehouse.
- Cross training on Dry Room duties required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- High School Degree or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate information accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all established procedures and regulations.
- Obtain certification to operate PIT equipment; such as pallet jack or forklift.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently for significant periods of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees