ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Director Data Analysis Technology and Intelligent Automation
Job Type/ FLSA Status
10 - 20%
ABM is currently seeking a highly motivated and well-experienced Director of Data Analysis Technology and Intelligent Automation.This is a leadership role, requiring the identified candidate to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the ABM's overall data analytics and RPA goals. This role is a full-time opportunity in Houston, TX area.
- Provide leadership in implementing D&A Strategy and Solutions to enable executives and internal resources with data insights.
- Lead data audits to discover, define and connect data from multiple end-to-end systems to understand the data journey.
- Execute client and product information gathering to identify operational efficiencies and increase cross sell opportunities.
- Develop D&A team's knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques to identify data insights and implications.
- Implement data governance and data cleansing process by partnering with business stakeholders, platform owners and integration teams.
- Execute process automation using suitable RPA tools and enable intelligent automation using data insights.
- Provide direction to various data mining teams to extract structured and unstructured data.
- Engage business stakeholders and identify business development opportunities leveraging D&A solutions.
- Establish data governance boards to handle D&A demand management, business value delivery and change management.
- Build and deploy robotic solutions for identified processes, enhance deployed bots to meet the changing business processes while partnering with continuous improvement.
- Works with consulting vendors to implement solutions and evaluate various data platforms for MDM, BI and ML
- Partner with other technology teams to implement machine learning models; Predictive, prescriptive models .
- Engage with procurement and legal teams in understanding the boundaries of data contracts and negotiate contract terms.
- Utilize external market and segment data to establish benchmarking for internal KPIs; Educate primary stakeholders and internal users about external KPIs.
- Directly lead, motivate and coach Intelligent Automation project teams in order to meet the needs and requirements of the client.
- Expert subject matter knowledge for the successful deployment of the Intelligent Automation methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- 15+ years of experience in implementing data solutions using various technologies.
- 7+ years of experience related to MDM and data governance implementations and support.
- 5+ years of experience with data discovery, connectivity and data journeys.
- 3+ years of experienced with Intelligent automation implementation.
- Expert at understanding of various data platforms and advanced techniques of data mining.
- Experience with financial platforms, salesforce and cloud infrastructure.
- Proven organizational change management experience within a large organization, whose employees primarily work globally.
- Demonstrated ability to direct teams and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including hire/fire authority and partnering with HR on all aspects of employee relations.
- Master's degree in Management or Information Technology.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization.
- Previous working experience with infrastructure release cycles in services-based environments and have a firm understanding of Agile principles and frameworks.
Sugar Land, TX 77478 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy