ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Project Manager - eMobility & Electrical Infrastructure
High School or GED
Job Type/ FLSA Status
0 - 10%
- Engages with and develop favorable relationships with ABM's charging solutions partners, providers, contractors, utility operators and EV services companies
- Supports the design and construction of EV charging facilities across North America
- Directs all aspects of construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations including commissioning/validation and activation
- Develops processes, protocols, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for executing and monitoring partner network charging & installation services, addressing performance shortfalls with partners when necessary
- Ensures that all projects are competed timely in accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develops and implements policies that ensure completion of area functions.
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary revisions are required.
- Reviews and approve contractor bids, RFI's, submittals and change requests.
- Inspects or directs the inspection of work to ensure conformance to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensures contractors receive site orientation and training and that all state/local code requirements and building permits, inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assigns, trains and directs and appraises all contractors
- Achieves high customer satisfaction through effective communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibits project leadership, and effective decision making throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes related documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *
- High School diploma is required.
- Associate's Degree preferred (applicable experience in lieu of degree will be considered)
- Minimum five (5) years project management experience.
- National Accounts experience, managing a high volume of projects is preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of EV charging infrastructure preferred (charging network operators, EV charging station manufacturers, utilities, renewable energy, smart city, battery recycling/re-use entities, and government agencies).
- Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), Building Codes and ADA strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures and standards.
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule information.
- Well organized with strong planning.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset, and proven track record of working independently.
- Quality and safety oriented.
- Government contracting experience is a plus.
GA US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy