- Evaluate and generate reports and analysis on trade areas, market criteria, and sites for potential locations.
- Manage and administer all Real Estate analytic and sales forecasting systems.
- Partner with FP&A on Proforma metrics and evaluation.
- Manage third party vendors to obtain desired work product.
- Work with brokerage and consultants providing support.
- Write, defend, present, and communicate analysis in an effective and professional manner.
- Assemble real estate review and approval packages with all appropriate documents and information to make an informed decision.
- Document projects and approvals in Real Estate systems, including ProjectMates, Trade Area Solutions, Site Intel, and Site Zeus.
- Set-up and coordinate Real Estate meetings, including 12 Week Planning, Pre-REC, Market Tours, REC, and Planning and Strategy meetings.
- Monitor critical milestone dates for Leasing and Development Timeline, follow-up on critical dates and action items to maintain accurate timelines and project commitments.
- Maintain Performance Scorecards and Departmental Quarterly Results reporting on performance metrics, Annual Goals, and Quarterly Targets.
- Coordinate documentation of organizational standards, processes, and procedures for the new store development process, and business rules for the respective roles.
- Attend meetings to provide minutes, track action items and create agendas.
- Maintain Brokers list and assignments.
- Reporting and due diligence tracking of critical lease dates for all projects within the development pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 plus years of analyst/coordination experience with Real Estate Site Selection, Portfolio, Development, and /or Construction.
- Understanding of demographics, site characteristics, market and site evaluation
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of real estate data
- Must be proactive and take initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Solid organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities
- Role requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Financial acumen, understanding of budgets and proformas
- Ability to travel 10% of time for market studies, market tours and site visits.
- Experience with administering cloud-based sales forecasting systems