Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why:
Our global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 25 countries is who makes that possible for our millions of clients worldwide, which is why we are committed to helping them achieve their goals and grow with us. We set ourselves apart by our culture of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in serving others, what we've built and what we are striving to achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K: learn and advance in one of our stores near you or take on a new challenge in our support offices here and around the world. When you grow, we grow - together.
The Director of Change Management - Global Analytics & Insights will enable successful execution of Circle K's enterprise-wide data & analytics and consumer insights initiatives through collaborative change management. The Director will play a key role in ensuring Analytics & Insights projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing business adoption and usage. This role will focus on all aspects of change with a focus on partnering with Business Unit colleagues to create value through data-driven decision making. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage and minimize friction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Design, implement and iterate change management, communications and training frameworks and best practices while maintaining our core values and culture.
- Build awareness and drive change adoption and change advocacy across global stakeholder groups in engaging ways.
- Conduct change impact assessments, socialize learnings and convert to actionable steps to prepare the organization for using data-driven approaches to problem solving.
- Define and launch appropriate change initiatives for Analytics & Insights based projects and programs.
- Define training scope, requirements and execution strategy for Analytics & Insights based projects and programs.
- Identify training needs and partner with HR to develop dedicated training environment methods (ILT, Virtual, Job Aids, Activity Packets, Telestrations, etc.) and content for end users.
- Create proactive communications and strategies to support various Analytics & Insights initiatives and communicate to key stakeholders and global audiences.
- Ensure relevance, consistency, integration, alignment, and appropriate timing of messages from the Analytics & Insights organization.
- Provides reporting on project deliverables, escalating issues and risks in accordance with program governance and delivers to agreed project timelines and scope.
- Ensure best practices, standards, and policies are documented and socialized
- Coach stakeholders and teams to up-skill and increase change management capabilities.
- Ability to self-manage while consistently exercising good judgment and professional maturity.
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential departmental and corporate information.
- Experience in working with all levels of management, including Senior Executives and consulting with key business stakeholders preferred.
- Highly developed organizational skills to function effectively while still maintaining attention to detail and meeting specific organization goals.
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment managing multiple projects and personnel simultaneously. Must possess ability to prioritize conflicting duties and maintain timeline integrity for projects and tasks.
- Workshop design and facilitation skills to align stakeholders and build content related to change management and communications. Understanding of the complexities of working within a global organization and its impact on deliverables (e.g., global processes, languages, time zones, cultural differences, etc.).
- Must possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate ability to resolve all situations in a professional manner.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and public presentation communication skills.
- Must have initiative and strive for continuous improvement. Proven ability to participate in implementing innovative ideas, projects and business solutions.
- Clear understanding of change management preferred. This should include participating in the development or implementation of solutions which require comprehensive shifts in operational practices.
- Ability to anticipate situations, tools needed, and obstacles through critical thinking and review of business performance
- Ability to work on multiple levels from resolving individual support issues to leading large strategic programs. Proven ability to develop and implement an innovative and practical change and communication strategy for key initiatives.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment and support multiple high priority work streams.
- High level of strategic focus and perspective and tactical ability to deliver.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 7-10+ years of experience in organizational change management involving Analytics, Data Governance and/or Information Management discipline.
- PMP certified preferred.
- Strategic view on how Analytics & Insights can drive improved decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technology, organizational design / change management, or a related field.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across all functions.
- Prior experience of partnering with external vendors/suppliers on joint deliverables
- Demonstrated success leading change and communications for large scale global and technology enabled initiatives from start to completion.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: