The Inventory Control Coordinator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels and investigates problems.
- Maintains Warehouse control systems, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Investigates inventory movement processes.
- May lead, guide, and train staff on performing related work, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Ability to safely operations warehouse equipment.
Physical requirements and/or environment
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of warehouse experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
: Distribution Center
to be an equal opportunity employer.