Our client is seeking a well-rounded hands-on
that is experienced in building Portfolio Construction system using Optimizer to support full Investment Management investment cycle supporting various Asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset solutions. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. Should have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification. Should be a full stack developer with front-end and back-end experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users. Should have good financial background preferred, CFA, FRM, MBA in Finance and/or Financial Engineering degree and/or risk management knowledge is a major plus
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts.
- Will be responsible for full lifecycle: Coding, Compiling, Unit testing, integration, packaging and deployment of application software and support of the application.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with defined standards and Agile development practice
- Around 10 years of experience in a financial service environment with a focus in Equity front-office applications.
- Full stack developer - Both Server-side and UI (HRML5/React)
- Strong JAVA programming experience is required
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Solid financial engineering background is desirable
- Experience in building Portfolio Construction platform using optimizers such as - Barra/ITG/Gurobi/CPLEX optimizers
- Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
- Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
- Understanding of Equities markets is strongly desired
- Experience working with market Data Feeds
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment