Rebound provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our RN team members. Current benefits include:
CURRENT AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differentials available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- A short 30-minute drive from Charlotte, NC
- Quiet, beautiful campus grounds
We have full-time night shift positions available. Shifts are 12-hours, 3 days per week with every other rotating weekend. Our positions are hiring immediately!
REGISTERED NURSE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing patients' physical and behavioral health needs.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physicians' orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patients' status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information is gathered and documented.
- Notify physicians of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency, change in medical status regarding response to medications, and related challenges.
- Ensure that initial nursing treatment plans are completed upon admission and that all nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note.
- Document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
- Complete admission and discharge processing efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, respecting personal space, giving patients direct attention, and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, co-workers, and others involved inpatient treatment.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required by South Carolina or be eligible to practice nursing in accordance with state requirements
- New grad nurses welcome to apply!
- One year of nursing experience; previous psychiatric, mental, behavioral, or substance abuse nursing experience a plus
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)