ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Job Type/ FLSA Status
EH&S Manager is responsible for leading, directing and monitoring the site safety activities while partnering with the Site Manager to ensure that the client's business needs and objectives are being achieved. This position will be responsible for the execution, development, implementation, and daily monitoring of all safety programs and solutions in support of those objectives as communicated.
- Manage safety, security, and quality programs policies and initiatives at the account level.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing and developing improvements in safety, security, quality, productivity, client relationships, and customer service.
- Serve as the primary account contact for: ES&H, Risk Management.
- Train employees in safety, security, quality, and job specific (as required by station) policies and procedures in all Lines of Service.
- Administer safety, security, and quality policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance in the areas of drug testing and motor vehicle record checks for all drivers.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA, DOT, CFR, FAA, TSA, regulations and standards.
- Ensure employees follow established policies, procedures, and generate finished work product under time, budgetary constraints, and product meets or exceeds the expected outcome and quality levels.
- Lead employee safety and security briefings, attend meetings, conference calls, crew briefings, etc.
- Maintain all records related to station safety, security, and quality as required including but not limited to; Maximo database data entry, Accident/Incident Reports, OSHA Logs, Environmental Spills/Releases, Observations, Inspections, Audits, etc.
- Immediately investigate all claims, injuries and accidents and coordinate station accident review board.
- Help instill and enforce a culture of safety, security, and quality and deliver measurable results.
- Participate in weekly safety call with the Regional Safety Manager and the Southeast Regional Managers review.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, and the client.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field preferred.
- Three to five (3-5) years of safety management experience
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, EPA, NFPA70E and related state/local regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badges and Customs Seal, including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history.
Savannah, GA 31408 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy