The Sales Manager's role is to run a store successfully. The candidate elected for this role will be required to complete a 60-90 day onboarding program.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates
- Successfully manages all aspects of the assigned retail store's operations
- Achieves financial objectives
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided
- Maintains inventory control, making certain that the store's merchandise is properly displayed and tagged,
- Manages and training sales personnel, ensuring the assigned retail store is clean and attractive, meeting or exceeding sales goal and quotas, and
- Makes certain that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
- 3-5 years of previous retail experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience required
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.