- Assists in inventory control including tagging products
- Provides general warehouse support in the store
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn's stores and customer carry-outs
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel)
- Data entry skills preferred
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment physical assessment
- High school diploma, GED or equivalency
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.