- Expert in Cloud Services and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the organization.
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset.
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks.
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, and security
- 5+ years of experience in application development using any of these programming languages: Java, Scala, Python. Experience working in financial industry is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including entitlement and IAM policy. AWS professional certification is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working on streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
- 3+ years' experience working with data pipeline open source products (Ex Airflow, Jupyter, etc)
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with Hadoop data platform (MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Impala), experience working with Cloudera stack is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps automation tools (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
- 1+ years of experience in developing, deploying and monitoring in building large distributed and parallel systems using container technology including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWD Fargate
- Lead by influence, mentor junior software engineers, ability to navigate to different teams and business to find solutions to complex problems.
- Strong on critical thinking, great communication and team work skill is essential to this role.