Java / J2EE Developer
Looking for 5 Developers (Junior to Advanced) ranging from 35-60 Hr. W2. This customer is 10 minutes from the beach in Tampa, FL and they are looking for:
- Strong Reactive Programming - Functional Paradigms in Java (not a React Developer)
- Either new Spring Boot or Spring Reactor skills
Role Responsibilities/Required Skills:
- The developer roles are really focused around Reactive Programming in Java along with functional paradigms. The ideal candidate will have exposure and/or experience to the following technologies in some capacity:
- JavaSpring, Web Flux, Spring Reactor, Spring Cloud Streams, (All these tolls are use when building Reactive Java Applications), Rest API's, Event driven Microservices design using Kafka for messaging, and Cassandra
- Proficient in Java J2EE application development.
- Working proficiency in Java J2EE toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. Demonstrates understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common framework.
- 3-4 years of current hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/JEE stack including Functional and Reactive development models.
- 3+ years hands on experience on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux.
- Good experience on data streaming (ex. Kafka). data messaging and event driven systems.
- Experience with persistence technologies such as SQL and No-SQL(ex. Cassandra) platforms.
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation.
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
If you have 2-10 years of Development experience in Java and understand the concepts of reactive programming, then please apply and someone will get back in touch with you shortly.
W2 employees only; must be US Citizens or Greencard Holders